Skip to main content

Reply to "IMAGE PROBLEM USING PAID CUSTOM INKFROG TEMPLATE IN AUCTIVA"

Hi John,

I just took the HTML you posted here and saved it in your Auctiva account under the name "Custom Ink Frog Template". You can now find the option to apply this template to your listings by selecting the "Custom" option in the pop up window that comes up when you click the "Select a Template" button on the Auctiva listing creation page.

In order to make information show up in the "Payment" and "Shipping" sections, you will need to create a seller details profile with that information in your Auctiva account and select it from the "Select Seller Details" drop down menu that is directly to the right of the "Select Template" button on the Auctiva listing creation page.

You can create a seller details profile by mousing over the "My Account" tab within your account and selecting the "Create New" option in the "Seller Details" section. When creating your seller details profiles, you will just want to enter information in the "Payment" and "Shipping" sections because those are the only ones the template supports.

I set up the template such that it will support up to 10 image but it is possible to modify it to support more images if need be. I’m also inclined to point out that the location and positioning of the image within this template is hard coded into the template HTML, so choosing different alignments and groupings will not have any effect when using this template like with our templates.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with this, please feel free to contact our customer support team using the form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.