Skip to main content

Reply to "Image Uploading Issues"

Calm Like a Bomb....have you written support to ask about the 24-7 support and 2 calls a month, etc. If not you may want to do that. I know..sounds crazy to write support to ask about support? Confused If you do please let us know what they say.

Ed, I really figured that.... but guess my hope would be since we pay (if any of us do this)...that phone support would be more knowledgeable or helpful than other...as getting 2 calls a month if you get a rep that is not so hot would not be so hot! As you really could make 3 or 4 on same subject within a day if they are not up to speed.

I am hoping someone who HAS used this will come forward with their experience on this. I know I have read on forums in past that a couple of people upgraded so hopefully they will come on and respond.

IF no one steps forward...maybe a new thread would ignite some interest as with subject being what it is, if they are not having same problem they may just ignore post so would not read this far down. If no response tomorrow, I may just start new thread asking about it (if I remember).
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.