Skip to main content

Reply to "Image Uploading Issues"

Hi Calm Like A Bomb,

I'm sorry to hear about the image uploading difficulties you encountered over the weekend. I was able to locate your support case and noticed that you closed it before we had a chance to respond to it so I am hopeful that means you are now able to upload images successfully once again.

We are still seeing behavior of this nature on occasion and our technical team is working to prevent these occurrences, but all I can really recommend if you encounter something like this again for now is to try again and see if you get a different result.

If you were to upgrade your account to include Live Support, you would be able to contact us via phone or live chat between the hours of 9 AM and 6 PM PST, Sunday through Friday. Although Live Support is only available during these hours, we still have representatives available to respond to written cases like the one you filed around the clock.

Even though our description of the Live Support options indicates phone support is limited to 2 calls of up to 30 minutes in length per month, we generally only enforce that subscription when we feel the system is being abused. I don't foresee it being problematic if you need to call in 3 or 4 times during a given month in general, as long as the calls are not excessive in length.

I hope this helps!

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.