Skip to main content

Reply to "Images not appearing on ebay listing"

Hello! I too have been questioning what is happening. I posted through ebay yesterday and it seemed like about 15 or so hours before the Scrolling Gallery showed up with my items in it through Auctiva - but no additional pictures are being added to the Ebay pages. I uploaded many pictures, but they are still not showing up on each of the individual listings. I haven't a clue what is happening...I am relatively new to Auctiva and all its 'bells and whistles' but in the past, any listings made through ebay, Auctiva seemed to pick up pretty fast and all the pictures came up quickly too. Today, I listed through Auctiva - (my first time) and everything went smoothly - I now have the scrolling gallery, and all the uploaded pictures are right where they should be in the individual listings....but STILL no uploaded pictures from yesterdays listings through ebay. Perhaps I have done something wrong, or didn't do something I should have...I am awaiting some help - hopefully the pictures will show up soon - no fun expecting bids on items that have no pictures except for the gallery one that is automatic through ebay! sigh
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.