Apologies if I was not clear enough, but it sounds like you got your profile working the way you wish.
As for the Saved Listings you've already done, you can go back in to them and remove the profile and then reapply it and that will ensure that if you repost those listings they post the way that you wish. You can use the Advanced Edit tool to reapply the template to them in bulk, and change the image selector there.
For your already active listings, unfortunately, there is no way to make this change in bulk. You would need to update the saved listing and then use the HTML from that listing to update the active listing on eBay, as long as it is eligible for revision. Here's how:
- Find your listing in your Saved Listings folder, make any necessary changes, and save.
- Click the Get HTML button to the right of the item on your Saved Listings page with the icon: </>
- use the Select All button and then copy the HTML in the popup window that shows
- Locate the item on eBay and open the "Revise Your Item" form.
- Scroll down to the "Description" section and then make sure that it is on the HTML tab.
- Delete the existing description HTML, paste the copied HTML in its place, preview your changes and continue and confirm your changes.