Skip to main content

Reply to "images on ebay do NOT show. Is there a problem with Auctiva today?"

Hi to all & Mike.
I just realized I have 46 listings missing their photos. These are GTC & the photos were present at the time I listed. I had absolutely no reason to delete them. I would never have deleted any jewelry images, especially when they are running, yet many photos have been removed from their folders.
Now when I do remove photos, I am VERY CAREFUL NOT TO DELETE ANY I HAVE ON LISTINGS. So where are they going, what happened to them.
When there is a # by the photo, that means it is active. I do not touch these images. Feed Back would be appreciated Ready to pull my hair out!!!!!!
I was under the impression that these sorts of situations would be handled differently since I am now paying for this service.
I am not going to be satisfied with your scripted answer that "You deleted such & such image in such & such date". It appears that no matter how careful one is, Other non related photos are deleted also. Or when they stop & roll into another 30 day stint with GTC, Something is happening.
Has anyone else had this crazy making situation. And are you being gas lighted by the company.
Now under Active listings, there is an option to add photos to you listing. Why, may I ask is this offered if it does not work.
This has & will continue to cause me lost revenue. Not only all the times these listings have renewed, also all of the time is will take to get things back on track.
WHAT, MAY I ASK, AM I PAYING FOR
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.