Skip to main content

Reply to "images on ebay do NOT show. Is there a problem with Auctiva today?"

Hi Community,

There's not much more I can add about this situation that I did not already cover in my last reply to this thread, but I would like to clarify the reason why users may have noticed images disappear from their accounts at a time during which they have not deleted any images.

We normally permanently delete images from our system 14 days after they have been marked as deleted and sellers can restore them or delete them permanently manually from the Deleted Images page during that time. However, we had suspended our service that permanently deletes images that have been marked as deleted from the beginning of June until about a week ago to give users who were away when we announced that we were going to start charging some additional time to sign up and be able to recover their images.

Since we have recently started permanently deleted images that have been marked as deleted and are in the Deleted images folder, images that users have deleted as far back as the beginning of June are just now being permanently deleted. It will take a little while longer for us to get caught up, but we expect to be back to deleting images 14 days after they have been marked as deleted in the near future.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.