Skip to main content

Reply to "Important Announcement: Auctiva Has Been Acquired By Alibaba.com"

quote:
Originally posted by Lisa @
Hi Lisa,

Thank you for the link you provided...it's great to see that the government is getting involved. I am in the process of opening a small boutique in my home town in Southern New England… I am an authorized dealer for Ed Hardy apparel and jewelry, but there are over 6 stores in my city alone selling Ed Hardy & dozens of other counterfeit items and the people running these stores are quite scary...I know firsthand because they have made threats towards me after I spoke out at a town meeting & the local police dept. doesn't even seem to care. The Ed Hardy Co. will be sending their investigators here to take care of this problem by removing all of the counterfeit items from their stores. I left eBay because of what was going on there and know it looks like I might have to leave my own home town and take my business elsewhere...this has been very stressful while trying to build a small family business and following all of the rules in life!
I love your business concept…I too help families in need with some of my profits through my own private charity. Keep up the great work!!

Kathy

Handbags4Hunger.com:
Hi Kathy! I can totally relate to what you're saying....I thought it was hopeless for a while too, but take heart at this: Our government is cracking down on replica's - there was just a big news story about how they cracked down on a huge ring on the West Coast.

Here it is: http://www.washingtonpost.com/...AR2010080304739.html
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.