Skip to main content

Reply to "Important Announcement: Auctiva Has Been Acquired By Alibaba.com"

I have not contacted ebay about counterfeits but have about other issues. When I write over and over and over and finally call. They say, well, we are experiencing a heavy volume right now. I have been hearing this "heavy volume" so much I want to puke. (excuse me while I go do that - ha). It is not just holidays it is EVERY day they experience this so they just do not answer your question period. For 6 years now they are experiencing this problem.

I know I have had my account blocked several times by them for selling LIZ CLAIBORNE and Sigrid Olsen items they said I had too many listed. I am sorry but their clothing is just not that expensive. After 2 holidays of them just blocking, I am hoping this year they will give me a break. The question was never it they were fake it was too many listed. I specifically asked if they thought it was fake and offered receipts for items to them. They said, oh, no we do not feel they are fake it is quantity. I had 100 total of those listed at the time and they blocked after 100.

One year I was blocked from selling Discount/drug store fragrances (again I offered receipts). .there was no reason for block.

As far as our Govt cracking down, I know they go in and burn, rip items up, etc., occasionally, but they have done that for years and they have soooo many issues started this will probably be at bottom of the bucket compared to many other items. It would take them my lifetime to agree on how to really handle this.

So their reasoning makes no sense at all!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.