Skip to main content

Reply to "Improvements Needed!!!!"

Jeff,
Thank you for your prompt reply. I will let you know if I can find the settings I mentioned.

I have been pretty upset because yesterday my only auction for an expensive item was not yet completed when I received a message from an ebay member saying I invoiced them twice when I had not! Its hard to gain trust after con artists email them first and show these potential buyers who-knows-what pretending to be me with bogus contact info. I am strongly considering not selling anymore.

Companies typically avoid emailing sensitive data and send only notices to go to a secure and trusted site to exchange that data. Likewise, this should be Ebay's policy across-the-board. Simple notices winners won and they should go to Ebay(or a trusted third party site) for contact information, and to discourage the emailing of sensitive data. Only a policy of this nature would make attempted spoofs futile.

I am still learning about Auctiva and I am pleased that I can bundle my auctions together. I just hope that my future auctions go more smoothly. I will take a closer look at the insurance claim services and recommendations(I have not yet had any shipment damages or losses to deal with). Thanks again for your reply today.

Eric.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.