Skip to main content

Reply to "In Oct Ebay will require we use their photo hosting????"

quote:
Originally posted by lookandbuyme:
Ebayland

I will give a HUGE AMEN to that...and have asked auctiva to automatically do that in order others are put in when they first got this.

It is actually in the "TO DO" area of the feature center, however has been on there forever, and it is obvious this is the "forgotten" child, although auctiva has told us several times it is NOT forgotten. *maybe I should say neglected child * It appears as though it has been as some things on the to do list have been done....

Here is link I suggest adding your comment, as when I posted it appears it got no comments, and not sure about votes.

http://www.auctiva.com/products/features.aspx

It would BE HUGE time saver...and for those, (who for some strange reason) would not want them, they would click one button and magic they are all gone).

Others, if you think this is needed please put that HERE and go to feature center to do and add a comment....as this does not seem like rocket science to me!

IF you do not give your opinion, auctiva may think this is an absurd idea! To me this ASSURED OUR pictures are shown somewhere!!!!

Thanks

This should have been done long ago. Matter fact it should have been number 1 on the list to do.
I suspect that this new ebay change is gonna have a huge impact on listing sites.

I didnt see a post in the To Do list for this change. What did you call it?
Last edited by ebayland
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.