Skip to main content

Reply to "Information on Problems with Saved Listings"

Mike,
First let me start off by saying I love Auctiva and have only experienced one problem within the last 6 months. I have recently recommended your site on the eBay boards and many sellers have switched over. I first want to thank you for providing this wonderful site.

I know whenever there are updates, there will be bugs to work out.

I, too, have lost all my saved listing for the month of September, many of which I was going to post tonight and am unable to do so. I also noticed a decrease in the number of events at the top of my log on page. Many of those that previously showed as successful are gone now.

I have tried creating the listings over again all day today so I could list tonight, and they just disappear. I have looked through all of the pages and they are not there. About 2 hours ago I found some on page 2, but they are gone now.

I find your last paragraph a little disturbing: "We will be working on a fix for this issue IN THE NEAR FUTURE as well but I'M NOT SURE WHEN THIS DEVELOPMENT WILL TAKE PLACE.

This is a problem with the recently created updates that has created a major problem for sellers. Don't you think someone in your organization (perhaps your CEO, Jeff) should have a better idea of when this will be fixed. It was working fine up until last night.

Please excuse my frustration, but to work all day on listings and have them lost in la-la land somewhere, is one of the most frustrating things a seller can experience (other than non-paying bidders).

Perhaps you need to kick this problem up to the next level, so it can be addressed sooner that "I'm not sure when this development will take place."

Thanks again for providing a site that works most of the time.

LYNN
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.