Skip to main content

Reply to "Insert Image into Description Area HELP"

Hi meadowslake,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing. Although I cannot be certain at this point, there is an apparent compatibility issue between Internet Explorer 9.0 and the old version of the description editor available on our site which can cause behavior similar to what you have described with many of the buttons on the description editor toolbar.

Assuming that you are using Internet Explorer 9.0, I believe you will most likely be able to work around this problem by updating your account to use our newer description editor from within your Account Preferences.

In order to make this change, just mouse over the “My Account” tab, select the “Acct Preferences” option under “Settings”, check the box next to “Use Design Editor v2.0” and then click the “Update Account Preferences” button at the bottom of the page.

Please note that, since we are in the process of phasing out the older version of the description editor, it will not be possible to change back to using that version of the editor once you have updated your account to utilize the new one.

If you need any further assistance with this, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.