Skip to main content

Reply to "Insert Image into Description Area HELP"

Hi and thank you so much for your reply! I updated my auctiva editor about 2wks ago. I was having spell check issues and discovered about updating my editor and that did take care of many issues but unless there is a newer version than the one I updated 2wks ago, this new problem is not fixed with the updated editor. Any new ideas?? Also, anyone have this issues... Sometimes when I save an auction and go back to only add pics and schedule (everything else if finished, description, price, shipping options, etc.) only going back to add pics and then schedule her up... I've noticed several times when I go back all my shipping options (choices) have changed from what I've chosen. I don't get it and it's horrible. If I do not catch this than I chance an auction posting that might show express shipping for free or my first shipping option as express and the buyer thinks I'm charging over $40 for shipping for an item that doesn't even weight 1lb. I've double check myself to make certain it was not my error and it's definitely not. For some reason some auctions change my already chosen shipping options. I normally provide about 3 options for us shipping and 1 for int'l shipping and all of them will be different. Doesn't happen with every auction but it happens enough that I must now waste more time double checking my auctions. Time I do not have too spare! Anyone else or any solutions??? Thanks in advance!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.