Skip to main content

Reply to "Insert My Custom Background In Description On Lister Page?"

No, this is what I meant, I'm trying to AVOID using a template at all. Just using HTML in the Design editor (where you usually put your description & pics in a basic listing) so that a background appears, then use my own text, fonts, pics however I want WITHOUT needing to create/save a "template". Please look at my store listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&ss...0039562700&rd=1&rd=1
Now, see the holly leaves/berries in background? See how they "stay" while the template & other stuff just "floats" over it?
My question was, is it possible to have a background like that in a description editor WITHOUT it being a "custom template"? Would it be possible to do this and just put my own text, font & pics on top of it on a "per listing" basis, if the author of that "holly leaf" code allowed me to use it?
I'm obviously out of my league at the moment, I'm just doing "feasability research". If it CAN be done, I intend to invest my time in learning HOW.
Thanks, Flipsout
QUOTE: "Just when caterpillar thought he was dying... he then became a butterfly."--Anonymous
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.