Skip to main content

Reply to "insurance claim help needed"

Hi, I think you need to reply via his board not the e-mail, never tried it direct. If someone edits the post after initial posting it will be updated on the board but will not be re-mailed, so it is always best to view the thread online before replying.

Who is U-PIC as we don't have the Auctiva insurance facility in the UK.

quote:
He has good feedback but is going after me like a tiger with a thorn in his ... He even called Auctiva. Someone from U-PIC is going to handle this for me. Too bad I had already given him good feedback when I sent the item.

Actually you have answered your own question without realising it.

I had a customer once who only had feedback as buyer had a profile of 1000+ and had only left 2 positives and 4 negatives in something like 2 years.

Moral of the story buyer leaves feedback first seller second, always !

Still sounds more like a professional scammer who takes liberties with those sellers who leave it first.

No reasonable buyer would ask for a total refund on one alledgedly broken plate, if someone else is to handle the claim they will probably break one deliberately to 'proove' they were not trying it on. A reasonable buyer would accept the insurance route or a free replacement not a complete refund that is totally unreasonable and rings warning bells.

When looking at a buyers history select a time period (eg 6 or 12 months), on all feedback and then you can selectively view pos, neutral and negs seperately and also see replies.

Which occured first sellers or the buyers, more to looking at history than meets the eye.

However from May this will be irrelevant when sellers can no longer leave a negative, then we are a scammers delight despite the revised calculaton for what constitutes 100% feeback etc.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.