Skip to main content

Reply to "insurance claim help needed"

Ah, but how many $16.00's have they acquired, and for all you know they might sell them on at profit under another name !

I call it theft by deception.

quote:
What a shame that you can't be nice to people because of one rotten person.

You do not need to feel that way, I do not consider it 'not being nice' to expect buyer feeback first, it is logical. A buyer can check the feedback I have left for others if they are uncertain about leaving it first and they will not see a bad attitude from me even for well deserved reds.

They This buyer may well still leave a red saying you were unhelpful and other tantrum like commments as you spoiled their fun. However ...

Once I got my first and only red to date I was no longer at the mercy of the 100% feedback hostage takers. If you do get a red keep the reply (you can still reply even though you cannot change your original feedback) civil, logical, unemotional and to the point and no name calling. Word it carefully to make use of the limited characters you have, compose it such that any counter reply is prevented and do not waste any letters !

Then somebody else looking at it wll see a professional seller left it not a spiteful child and will still be warned about the buyer Smile

edit - by me to clarify meaning
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.