Skip to main content

Reply to "insurance claim help needed"

Hi Windsor224,
Very sorry you're having such a problem with what appears a most unscrupulous individual!

Choo mentioned the 'bounced' emails may be due to a full-mailbox. Perhaps so... but somehow I wondered if there might not be more to it than that. Very hesitant to add extra worries to an already unpleasant experience, but because there are several (somewhat sophisticated) ways elements of the 'hacker community' can steal/spoof/re-direct mail and other user accounts... I think it wise to keep this in mind also. No hard conclusions are warranted...however I found the returns on a simple web-search (for the username given) at least a little curious.

For what it's worth: A simple innocuous message (using an 'insulated' stealth-account) sent yesterday at 8:25pm Central-DST has NOT yet generated any kind of bounce-back from the recipient's address.

I believe Choo's advice for handling comm's from this point on..is very important. Hope you can get cleanly dis-entangled from all this mess as soon as possible.
Best regards ~ zeb
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.