Skip to main content

Reply to "Insurance Question"

Hi SaadA,

Thanks for letting us know about this. If the item in question in a cellular phone, which I believe is most likely the case based on my review of your account, then I'm afraid you will not be able to purchase shipping insurance for the item through Auctiva. Unfortunately, our insurance underwriter will not insure the shipment of cell phones as described in the Terms of Service you can find by clicking the following link:

http://www.auctiva.com/help/pa...tings/UPICPolicy.htm

On the other hand, if the item you are referring to is something that does not appear on this exclusion list, you should be able to purchase an Auctiva shipping insurance policy to cover the item manually by locating the item on your Transactions page (under the Sales) tab and clicking the "Add Insurance" link next to it.

In that case, we could also look into why an Auctiva shipping insurance policy was not generated to cover the item automatically if you contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab within your account and selecting the "File Support Case" option.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.