Skip to main content

Reply to "Inventory not replacing items back into inventory when not sold."

Thanks for your response.  When I read in your response that the problem cannot be reproduced in another account.  I thought perhaps there was something that I am doing wrong.  So I looked at the tutorial section.  Under 'Managing Inventory Items' tutorial I started reading.  The tutorial screen shots are very different from what I see in my inventory management screen.  All I can see on my drop downs are EDIT ITEM.  I am not given any option to manage from that screen.

So I am wondering if perhaps there is something different in my account and inventory?  The problem is persistent and doesn't change.  I have to add one item back into inventory after every listing ends.  This is done manually and I have several thousand SKU's. 

This is a real pain and it is costing me in time and money.  I am open to suggestion on how to get this working.  I really don't want to go to the expense and time to move to another platform.  But this inventory issue can literally break me as it is slowing any growth momentum I gain in my market on eBay.  If I sell an item that I don't have in inventory it directly reflects in my metrics when I have to refund the customer.  This is especially frustrating when the platform I list from changes the count to a wrong amount EVERY SINGLE TIME the listing ends.  This is crazy stuff!!  I can't move forward to list when I must manually change the inventory count on every single item.  Counting several hundred items by hand is time consuming and so counterproductive.  So the time I am spending to change the count I could be listing new items.

Any suggestions Craig?  

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.