Skip to main content

Reply to "Inventory not replacing items back into inventory when not sold."

Hello again SpunkyBob -

Thanks for bringing that to my attention.  I took a look at the tutorial as well and see that it is outdated.  There have been some minor changes to the site since that tutorial was made available and from what I see in my own account, the behavior you are seeing is the correct one currently.  Apologies for that - I have filed a work ticket with our engineers regarding getting that updated.  I will update this thread when I have more information regarding that tutorial.

While I do understand the difficulty you've run into and the time that this is taking to rectify, we have been testing this in other accounts since your initial report and have not been able to reproduce the same circumstance in another account.  Unfortunately, as a result, I am uncertain what the cause is at this point and am unable to provide you with a workaround at this time.

I note that some of the details you have provided here are a bit different than those in the support case you have on file regarding this issue, so I'll followup with you in the case so we can ensure that the data we're providing in the work ticket is accurate so we can look into this further.

- Craig

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.