Skip to main content

Reply to "Is anyone else having trouble with their images?"

quote:
Originally posted by VintageTea:
Hi All

Over a week now with images not showing up in any listings on Ebay for those of us who use Auctive to list and where the Ebay customer has Mcafee installed.

Mcafee customer services finally confirm today to me that there is a problem with Mcafee blocking images to the extent where Ebay customers just see white boxes where our photographs should beFrown

They say the problem will be fixed with the next update but they have no date for the next update or even a rough idea of when it might be.

With sales being so badly affected I'm not sure what we can do other than wait for this update.

Hi VintageTea,

I'm glad to hear they are finally acknowledging that they do have a problem. Our IT team has been in touch with McAfee ever since this was first reported, but they haven't communicated to us if (or when) an update would take place for a fix.

Could you please post a reply to your open support case about this and include the ticket or help number you had for McAfee? We'll keep pushing on them to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible. Not sure why they aren't giving it the attention it needs, and we understand our users frustration.

Any actual customer cases we can present to them will help put an end to this problem sooner (we hope.) They should know it's a big deal! If anyone else experiences this problem with McAfee, please contact their tech support (looks like they have several avenues for help) and then send us the ticket/help number they give you (if any) via our Customer Support Request.

Thank you for your help! Thank you too Ed for your post--very informative!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.