Skip to main content

Reply to "Is anyone else having trouble with their images?"

Hi

Posted my ticket number in my open case.

Mcafee chat is the quickest way to report the phone line is at least 30 mintues on hold. Emails to Mcafee Lab do not get replied to.

You have to really push Mcafee to get them to take on board that the problem is not fixed as they suggest by turning off Netguard, as yes we can do that so that we can list etc but our customers won't know to do that so that they can view our listings!. The keep suggesting that the customers phone for an individual fix! They have no idea of the scale of the problem.

With the reports to Mcafee you get stuck in a loop - they say they have no date for the next update then they email (automated) and ask you to close the case. The only way to keep the case open is to follow the link back to chat.... and so it goes on.

The problem Auctiva has with this is that how many of your customers will actually come across this thread? - I would suggest the VAST majority don't even know there's a problem although word is slowly spreading among the ebay community.

Unless we get a date for the next Mcafee update there is no way we can remain with Auctiva as our listings are next to invisible on Ebay.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.