Skip to main content

Reply to "Is anyone else having trouble with their images?"

Well, I do have McAfee and so far (knock on wood) see not problems from a listing standpoint. I have checked my own items on my iphone randomly and so far no problem...(that is not so say I have none - did random check). That sure does NOT mean my customers do not have a problem.

Unfortunately, this is same with ebay issues, we are asked to call them, write them, hound them, etc., when the issue is between auctiva and ebay OR in this case auctiva and McAfee. With ebay/auctiva each blames the other and we are monkeys in the middle going back & forth. While we can call and gripe till the cows come home...this is between 2 parties. Ebay has said it is auctiva issue auctiva said it is McAfee. (obviously it is not ebay since is only happening with Auctiva users)
I doubt seriously that McAfee would even talk to someone who does not have their service much less consider a complaint. I sure don't want someone particularly to write me and say, I bought this coffee pot from someone else, I have a problem with it will you take care of it. I am sure not going to jump through hoops for someone who is not my customer, figure McAfee will not either.

From the sound of things..they are not going to jump through hoops for those who are their customers.

Sounds like we are on a merry-go-round and only 2 people have the stop buttons!
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.