Skip to main content

Reply to "Is anyone else having trouble with their images?"

Hi Community,

Although the focus of this thread seems to have shifted from the issue of McAfee's Netguard feature blocking Auctiva hosted images for some, we have since received some additional information about that issue so I figured I would post it here for those of you who are still following the status of that issue through this thread.

While we are still uncertain when this issue may be resolved, McAfee has finally acknowledged this the issue and has assured us that they are working to release a patch for their software to address the inappropriate image blocking that has been reported.

We have definitely noticed a significant decrease in complaints about this behavior over the last week or so and we are hopeful that is indicative that progress is already being made toward resolving the issue, but it is difficult to call the issue resolved without confirmation from McAfee.

I will continue to keep you posted on this issue as additional information becomes available. Thank you all once again for helping to provide us with the information necessary to work toward a resolution to this issue.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.