Skip to main content

Reply to "Is anyone having problems with gallery plus not showing in eBay correctly?"

Lynn, I'm having same problem with Enlarge Gallery Photos, (Or Gallery Plus). Mine started about four days ago when I posted one auction. I was checking the auction and noticed it has the enlarge feature. When I moused over it, it said "Error Loading Image." The funny part is, I didn't check to receive this additional feature it just attached itself to my auction when I listed through Auctiva.

I wrote Ebay and they haven't responded so I decided if I had to pay for a feature I didn't ask for, it had better work.

I clicked on revise item and opened the add photo. Then I clicked on the Enhanced Ebay photo. It will automatically let you add a photo for free. I added one through Ebay and that solved the problem. However, I agree with you, it's a lot of trouble to go through and I've had to do it twice on the same auction because it didn't last.

You'd think with all the time everyone spends on "Making Selling on Ebay Easier" and their tools more compatible, they could have worked out this problem. It is too much trouble and I don't like being made to take a feature I didn't select in the first place.

While we're on the subject... why can't they do something about the "Counter" feature too?? I have to edit everyone of my auctions to add the Ebay counter because the Sellathon counter doesn't work well... Thanks for listening and I hope we get some help on this subject. Best regards, Lee
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.