Skip to main content

Reply to "Is anyone having problems with gallery plus not showing in eBay correctly?"

JLee -
Not that I am glad to hear that you were having that problem also, but at least I feel better knowing that maybe my computer isn't possed! Wink

I didn't add a new picture from eBay, I just highlighted the auctiva link and selected change and it fixed the problem. The only time it went away was on one auction when I had to go back into eBay's edit mode. It disappeared and never came back. I used the walk around to fix it. Last time I looked they were still okay. I wonder if it is happening because we go into the edit mode to select eBay's counter after it posts. Maybe it has something to do with it, but I've always done this in the past and never had that problem.

It's funny that you mention that you didn't select gallery plus in eBay because, I believe one or two of the ones I listed didn't have it selected. Not sure about this though. One I deliberately left it off as a test and I still had the same problem in eBay when I selected it through their edit mode. That one would not accept the walk around right away.

I agree with you about the counter. I, too, go back and select eBay's counter. Neither eBay's counter or Auctiva's are really accurate, but you can always find an average number in between and asume that is the amount of hits you have had. Confused

I opened a support case and Mike has been working on it. If he doesn't stop by here, I will let you know what he finds out.
Lynn
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.