Skip to main content

Reply to "Is anyone having problems with gallery plus not showing in eBay correctly?"

bc1984,

Didn't see problems with incorrect pictures on gallery on my Monday night submission, but did have one picture that the Auctiva server apparently wouldn't load. That caused failure on the Gallery Plus pop-up (as previously noted on prior post).

I posted the procedure for reloading/refreshing the gallery picture on another thread in this Forum. Just follow link on my prior post in this thread. You can use that procedure from ebay Image Support Group to fix the problem gallery pics.

You might want to recheck your Auctiva listing to see that you correctly selected the pictures for the header and the gallery (gallery is a separate selection). It's possible that failing to make the selection for gallery on the lister is the error that leads to wrong picture, now that ebay is providing a free gallery pic. Just a thought.....

Dan

Oh....I've also seen a "bug" in the Auctiva Lister (over year ago) that using a different header pic than gallery can cause wrong pic. I don't know if that bug still exists, but is another possible cause.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.