Skip to main content

Reply to "Is Auctiva really safe or what? Please tell us!!!!"

quote:
Originally posted by amanda-tammy:
Hi, I wanted to see if I should have a computer repair company look at my computer. Everyday since the malware problem I have had to remove a Trojan virus. I have done everything the sight says to do and my protection ware I have has said also ? I am hoping some one with more computer knowledge could help. I have cleared my caches, run scans at least 3 to 4 times a day and the trojan virus keeps having to put quarentine& disposed. Thanks for any help.

Dear Amanda tammy we had exactly the same problem as you had with the trojan virus keeping on reappearing we had the windows one care live program? I think thats what it called and to be honest I had no confidence in it I read that day someweher to download AVAST free trial for 60 days ? it immediately captured it and quarantined it we then went out and bought nortons and ran that the computer seemed to run a lot better since then but I am still not 100 percent relaxed about it though hope this helps a little I too am no computer buff but this did seem to work for us
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.