Skip to main content

Reply to "Is Auctiva really safe or what? Please tell us!!!!"

I had items finishing on sunday on auctiva last weekend some did not seem to go as well as I expected especially one piece with lots of thumbnail pics that would need enlarging now I know why I lost out big time on that piece!
What I didnt realize and fully understand was that these listings were listed the weekend before not the infected period thursday to sunday but these were probably infected ! one buyer who actually managed to buy from me on sunday emailed me on sunday from australia to say he works for a university and that there computers have all the very best virus protection on and when he clicked on my photos during and after the sale the alert virus message came on damming my site!!! how many other potential customers did I lose or worse still infect?
I cancelled all my sunday night scheduled listings thankgoodness and listed again on Ebay not happy with their poor choice of templates or prices for photos I might add but i did feel this was the best thing to do for at least one week , however I still feel another ebay listing week coming on just for extra caution as i cannot afford to lose any more money or customers , I hope to return to auctiva but feel we need more positive guarentees and messages from them that all is truly safe now in every aspect we were told it was ok on sunday at some point when it wasnt really.
I am finding that when i look at other listings at the mo on ebay for auctiva customers it is extremely slow in downloading the pages etc surely this will also put potential customers off ? Hope all this will be sorted properly and we will have an email confirming this as some people are frightened to even visit the auctiva site at the moment .
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.