Skip to main content

Reply to ""Is eBay Back on Course?""

Yea, this article was good for a laugh... a short, sickly laugh I mean.
What a bunch of propaganda... the writer is obviously a member of ebay managment.

NOTHING ebay has EVER done is actually for the benefit of the buyers or sellers, PERIOD.
I understand and agree that any given business must do certain things at certain times in order to stay profitable and viable in the market (ie: to keep their doors open) but the utterly dishonest B.S. that ebay has laid on us sellers through the years is enough to make you puke.

They've taken a great idea and place and turned it into an utter nightmare for sellers and buyers alike... I personally closed my ebay store just a couple days ago. I refuse to be treated like dirt by these scumbags any longer.

I agree 100% with everything written below, the 'free shipping' ebay is trying to shove down out throats is a freakin' joke - if only the simpleton buyers would realize it's costing THEM MORE rather than less for us to line ebays pockets with free shipping... but that will never happen - ebay has a staff of some of the greatest spin doctors (READ: LIARS) ever assembled to mislead buyers and sellers alike on each and every issue they have ever devised to screw everybody over...

Just plain pitiful what ebay has become... I'll miss it. (the old ebay that is!) Personally I hope the idiots at ebay who have devised all these various scams against buyers and sellers alike burn in the hottest darkest corner of hell for awhile for taking a great company and turning it into the worlds largest con job!!! L.O.L.!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.