Skip to main content

Reply to ""Is eBay Still the World's Best Business Incubator?""

where to start 1st the article is enough to raise your blood pressure !!!! such bias towards ebay the writers must have been paid to create such doody (the nicest word i can think of believe me i can think of others). this article will make me avoid any other written by the same authors !!! as far as the new ebay policies go . they seem to want to make things better on the site ,reminds me of the time coca cola co. decided to change what had worked for longer than the average life span and introduced the NEW "coke" . fact is they spent millions of dollars to reformulate, advertise, research just to loose out the wazoo. i am a niche seller on ebay having only sold a small handful of things outside this niche market . over the 5 years i've been on ebay i've seen listings in this niche drop by 20 to 30 % where i've seen listing totals in excess of 150,000 now the totals often drop below 100,000 .about the time listings drop ebay will offer some listing incentive and it boosts listings but never to the levels seen in the past !!! looking at my feedback i see many many sellers listed as "no longer registered users ". my list of favorite sellers that haven't listed in forever seems to get larger and larger . favorite sellers new items email is getting very short and rarely more than 4 or 5 out of a max list of sellers .
i want to know how many sellers actually like the changes at ebay . i think to settle it all a survey could be sent out to all Auctiva users , and the survey says !!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.