Skip to main content

Reply to "Is it just me or is Auctiva WORKING today??"

NOT AGAIN! Me, too. I'm once again spending my Sunday getting my hopes up for a productive listing spree only to encounter a battle to use AUCTIVA to do so. I wrote a thread a week or so ago and had given up on AUCTIVA with plans to move on to a more dependable listing service, but having been around and faithful to AUCTIVA for a year now, I decided to remain patience and for a bit longer. But, now, today, here we go again....

I tried to find the reason for the same message you have posted that I get on my screen as well, but instead, to my surprise or call it SHOCK, I stumbled upon a site that is run by the same team of people where one must select a paid subscription service that are similar to what we have been using here complimentary.

So, what is the question that pops into my mind immediately? Is the constant battle and notice of maintenance down times a ploy to detour us to sign-up for a paid service instead? I just don't know. I sincerely am asking if this could be because the time time and energy I am loosing week after week putting my faith in AUCTIVA is costing me in more ways than just profit loss.

Have I been foolish to expect AUCTIVA to be what they say they are? Can anyone please explain what is going on?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.