Skip to main content

Reply to "Is it just me or is Auctiva WORKING today??"

I personally am an organized soul and naturally keep everything I do up-to-date as suggested. But, everyone operates differently and if AUCTIVA business is going to grow and prosper than they will need to meet the needs of all kinds of users which I don't question they are aware and plan to do as businessmen. Their most valuable tool to be a success is to hear the good or bad experiences of their customers. That's business!

I can honestly say that tonight was the first time in a year that I have been able to use AUCTIVA and not have SOMETHING go terribly wrong while doing so. This afternoon was yet the same nightmare when I first posted on this thread, but this evening was a dream. After a year of waiting and remaining faithful, I hope everyone with tonight's example of supreme operation that everyone can now reap their rewards -- including AUCTIVA team in favorable exposure and growth vs. what has been happening.

I am keeping my fingers crossed! I feel things are probably on track now but I won't fib and pretend I don't still have "some" hesitation.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.