Skip to main content

Reply to "Is it ok to Beg people to buy an item, just for FeedBack???"

I used to sell G-mail account on ebay just for a feedback before i open my store.At that time it was frustrated and wanted to open a store quickly,i sold 100 GMAIL for 10 cent each and i did not make any money beside getting the feedback.After recieving 100 postive feedback then i decided to open a store.the first week i made only $ 50 profit and after few months later i had closed my ebay store because of the fees.So i again tried to sell at normal listing without a store and made pretty money on that.Remeber,Im not trying to tell you that don't open a store on ebay.But i myself just think that comparing to normal listing and store listing is a huge different.
1.Paying monthly store
2.i guess 10% of final value.
But one thing is good when you open a store, is you save alot on your 30 days listing.This is cool.
What i recommand you to get more feedback is selling an Ebook at a low price and tell them on your listing to please leave you a positive feedback.Then once they read it,They will leave you a postive feedback.If you have a chance to get one of gmail please get it and start selling it in private listing.Just follow my step and you will be on your way!
Thanks and good luck Winklelstore !
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.