Skip to main content

Reply to "Is it possible to add images in the middle of a listing?"

Many thanks to both member_8880 and ninth_wave for your time in responding. I have checked out ninth's links and what I am hoping to achieve doesn't come under the choice policy as I don't want to offer buyers a choice just point them in the direction of other similarly designed items.

I have had a lurk through various eBay helpy bits and found something that provides HTML code to add a link to a search within your shop so I have added this into a couple of items and then checked them out. When you click on the link (which says something like "Check out my other dolphin items") it runs a search on all my listings and then throws up another window showing all of the items that meet the search criteria. Although it doesn't get the actual item pics into my listing, it does achieve what I wanted which is to get people to see other items in my shop - fingers crossed it results in some sales.

I did spot a little bit that said you could add a picture to the link which I shall investigate later on.

Cheers again for your time and effort - keep up the good work! Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.