Skip to main content

Reply to "is it possible to get ebay combination packages fee (gallery,subtitle,designer)"

quote:
Originally posted by ssent:
Smile PERFECT, I FIGURED IT OUT, THANKS CARA!!!

For the rest of you that would like to use the Value Pack here is the easiest way to do it:

• 1. - List your item through Auctiva with the Gallery and Subtitle option added.
  • 2. - When you are done listing log into eBay, go to your "My eBay" page and click on your username.
  • 3. - Click on "Items for sale" (this makes it easier than the My eBay page because you can see which of your items has a subtitle and gallery on it).
  • 4. - Find an item that needs to be revised and click on the title.
  • 5. - Click on "Revise your item".
  • 6. - Scroll down and click on "Edit pictures & details" or, if your item already has bids or offers, click on "Add details".
  • 7. - Scroll down and check the box for "Listing designer" making sure that the theme is highlighted as None and the layout is highlighted as Standard, which should be the default setting (when you check the box it should say just below that "You've added Value Pack") NOTE: You can also click on the "Add Now" button in the box for Value Pack, which you will have to do if your item already has bids or offers.
  • 8. - Click on "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.
  • 9. - On the bottom of the next page make sure it shows a credit of $0.20 and click on "Submit".
  • 10. - To revise another item in this manner, click on the down arrow of your back button and click on the line that starts with "eBay Seller:" (You can tell which ones you've already done because the item link will change colors if you have previously clicked on it).

THAT'S IT! With a fast internet connection and a little experience it only takes a few seconds and you save $0.20 per listing!!!

-Tony

CoolCool

Tony, this is a pain in the but but I THANK YOU for being so specific. As a new Auctiva user, I really appreciate the detailed steps. Ebay live help is USELESS. I was on with them for 1/2 hour last night and they had no idea about any of this. They are clueless. Thanks again, back to revising listings. Michele
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.