Skip to main content

Reply to "Is there a way to export listing created on Auctive to another venue"

Hi again ChooChooGuy and thanks heaps for your excellent advice. I have finally got it 'almost' figured out now - by taking the HTML of Auctiva generated listings and pasting that into the OZtion lister. I then switch the 'view' of the OZtion lister from HTML to Plain Text and can then edit any parts of the Auctiva generated post. This enables me to delete things which are duplicated in the new overall listing, ie, shipping, return policy etc.
I have re-saved the Auctiva listings into a different location (to avoid later confusion as you suggested) and have de-selected the 'Use matching Banner' box, before re-saving. This should get rid of that problem.
This works well and I am happy with it.
However, now you have me a little worried about the html including links to Auctiva Store Front.
Could you assist further by indicating to me which portion of the html I could 'amend' to avoid this potential problem.
It's a big ask I know, but any help would be appreciated as I have 'zero' understanding of html code and wouldn't know what to look for.

One day, dunno how or when, but I'll return
the favour.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.