Skip to main content

Reply to "Is there a way to upload a large number of products at once?"

quote:
I have a large product base, and have always used programs like Turbo Lister which supports CSV uploads. Is there any way to use Auctiva to upload a large number of products at once through a file upload, or do they all have to be done one at a time?

That's an interesting question, but the paradigm with Turbolister is different somewhat from the standard Auctiva one-page lister and submission method (everything stored on Auctiva's servers). Auctiva does have a product called "Mr. Poster" that I've not used or investigated. I would guess it may be similar to ebay's Turbolister or Blackthorne, but I don't know if it's current or legacy.

If you want to do bulk submission from Auctiva, they do have a free Scheduler. You can "Import" your closed listings to your Saved Listings library on Auctiva, modify them with their templates, pic enhancemnts, etc., and then use the Scheduler to send them to ebay with the Scrolling Gallery and Auctiva Store integrated automatically in the service.

I'm not sure that answers the question, but I can see a large Store needing a path for "Auctiva"tion. Big Grin Are you up and running with Auctiva, or trying to figure-out how before making the leap?

Danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.