Skip to main content

Reply to "Is there any way to remove something in the template that I don't want?"

Hi MrsJimmyB,

I'm very sorry about the misunderstanding. I seem to have glossed right over the "not" in your previous message that was critical to the actual meaning of your question, but I understand what you are looking to accomplish now and believe I will be able to help you from here.

If you are looking to remove that part of the template in an active eBay listing that you have already posted, you will just want to go to the eBay “Revise your Item” form and click the “Standard” tab on the description editor. You should be able to see that URL directly in the description editor and simply remove it with the “Delete” button on your keyboard.

On the other hand, if you are creating a new listing using one of these templates and you would like to make sure this URL does not show up, you will just need to uncheck the box next to “Include Auctiva Search Box” on the Template Layout page that you are taken to as soon as you click “Select” next to the desired template in our library.

As I mentioned in my initial response, only some of our templates offer the “Include Auctiva Search Box” option so, if you do not see this option on the Template Layout page when you are create a particular listing, you should not have to take any action to make sure that listing is not impacted by this problem.

Please feel free to let me know if you need any further assistance with this.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.