Skip to main content

Reply to "Is there something wrong with listing items today?"

quote:
Your automatic modification process is costing me hundreds of dollars and I am much less than pleased.

Flight, you certainly aren't the first to feel this way. While you are much less than pleased, please do remember it is eBay, not Auctiva, that does the re-indexing.

We want Auctiva to somehow let people know this. I personally don't like seeing Auctiva get 'blamed' for something that eBay does.

I don't like how it must feel to think all of one's listings are completely gone, frantically trying to find out what happened -
Where did my listings go?! Is all that hard work just gone *poof*?! Why did this happen?! If they show back up, how long will it take?! WHY didn't someone TELL me this would happen???!!!

And it's pretty infuriating to me when someone says they will end up selling items for pennies and it costs them hundreds of dollars or even thousands in sales. With re-indexing, this may very well be the case. Listings obviously do disappear! However, it is Not Auctiva doing it. Unless someone just starting is told this, they don't know. How could they know? Seriously, just how Could they know?

Auctiva, you guys and gals are obviously a brilliant bunch or we wouldn't be here. I know I'm not alone in how grateful I am for this site.
Isn't there some sort of reasonable solution? Surely there is SOMEthing that can be done. People thinking that they are losing money because of Auctiva cannot be a good thing.

And this circle continues...
Please, please place a notice on new accounts.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.