Skip to main content

Reply to "Is this really free"

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva David:
quote:
I lose the shipping kickback

If you still want to utilize the shipping insurance, you can purchase it manually after a sale has been completed from the Transactions page even if you do not utilize our Checkout system. It might be a bit annoying if you are selling hundreds of items but it could be worth it for the extra profit Cool

From what I have experienced the additional fees I pay for seperate paypal payments costs more than any reimbursement from Auctiva for shipping.

Not to mention the additional time to manage manual Insurance, and to rush to Paypal to get an invoice out before the buyer(s) decide to do seperate payments.

Also, your suggestion does nothing for multiple buyers that have to go through checkout 5 times. In one test lot of 100 auctions I had 5 complaints, all from multiple buyers about having to go through checkout multiple times. You could easily integrate this.

It doesn't really matter to me as your checkout process is costing you money not me. I am just suggesting that you really should improve this area or your customers will simply turn off checkout and you won't make any money.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.