Skip to main content

Reply to "Is this really worth the hassle?"

I didnt mean to sound like some things on here dont have problems..sorry if it came out that way..There are problems with things..I was just talking about alot of the post I see on here in general are about things that are not problems on auctiva's end...as far as the editor goes..I absolutlely love it..but I will agree it does have some kinks in it that need to be addressed...I also have problems with it changing font sizes for no reason and also not centering in preview when it is centered in the editor, etc. I have found that it is the format preceeding the next format that seems to have an effect on it working properly...I usually have to write the ad backwards to get it to display properly...lol its not easy..but I have faith that Phase 2 is going to be so much better and smoother. I have alot of faith in this site and its capabilities...I feel it is going to be a force to be reckoned with in the near future and is going to set the standard by which other listing sites are measured. Hang in there, I dont think you will be sorry you did.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.