Skip to main content

Reply to "ISBN"

Hi All,

I believe this may possibly be fixed now. Although I just communicated with Jimmy at customer support yesterday, the 15th, and he said they were still working on it and would follow up through the same case - which I originally 2.5 weeks ago for this problem. I hadn't tried anything over the last few days, so to see that it is "fixed" via the board here came as a surprise given customer support's message to me yesterday.

I just tried creating listings for a sample of media items and all were found. I believe that the error message Wagner reported on 6/12 comes up if you choose a different category than eBay has chosen for the book, however the book still is found in the search. I tried inputting the same ISBN using two different media categories -- fiction and then non-fiction -- and for the non fiction, the error message came up, but not when I tried the fiction category. However, the book was found both times.

Could we get an Auctiva support clarification of this and could those of us who have filed cases be communicated with through them as promised? It is now 5 days since Craig posted to this thread but I have had no communication through my case that this is resolved.

Thanks so much.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.