Skip to main content

Reply to "it is not time for the update yet but still - can not connect"

umm why would you plan to do this during a time when most people are working? I know you are thinking "aww man we can't get a break no matter what time we do an upgrade people complain no mater what time." But maybe if for one thing you emailed us last Sunday and said "next tuesday we will be doing site upgrades please plan ahead to work around this." it wouldn't be so bad for us. I really hate breaking my butt getting things ready to list only to find out I can't because auctiva is broken or you are doing updates. 24 hours is just not enough notice for 24 hour businesses like we are running. Also if you figure that most people on the west coast goes to bed by 11pm if you started upgrades ap 11:30pm your time the east coast sellers would be asleep 3 hours already and west coast sellers would be getting ready for bed. I know now you're saying "awww man we can't get a break if we start doing upgrades at 11:30pm our time and we're not finished at 7am our time all the east coast sellers will be upset." Thats probably true but if you warned us at east a week in advance most of us would be able to schedule work ahead of time because we'd be better prepared. I am sorry to sound so critical but you seriously have to give us more warning time. If you post something on the site 24 hours in advance don't expect that all of us are going to see it. Some people just don't come here unless they are working.

P.S. Sorry about the "AWWW MANs" but I can't help but think of you all as california surfer dudes.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.