Skip to main content

Reply to "Item specifics have suddenly gone missing"

After having one month of finally not having the listings failing to upload three or more times before posting to eBay, now this. I have been listing this morning, noticed Item Specifics was missing but thought nothing of thinking it was because of the category I am loading to ("Everythng Else"). After putting up several items this morning finally an upload fails, the notification being "'Condition' is missing".

Yes, both "Item Specifics" and "Condition" are missing for me. Somehow Auctiva was pushing them through or eBay was accepting them regardless, now I hit a wall.

I use Firefox 15.0.1 on a clean profile that I created specifically to (hopefully) get around Auctiva's continual problems. I have cleared the cache and cookies (multiple times), have disabled all plug-ins and still these relevant sections are not showing. Even if I can get a listing posted successfully again there is still the problem of the specifics panel and Conditions dropdown missing on the eBay side also. It looks like eBay suppresses those element options in the listing's edit mode after an Auctiva uploads with those elements missing.

The last time I successfully uploaded listings and everything was present was late Thursday night / early Friday morning.

Please try to fix this problem and don't send me on a "clear the cache" / "clear the cookies" marathon. Most of us are more sophisticated than that. No, I won't use IE -- Firefox has been fine up to now and you should fix it if the problem is limited to Firefox. And asking me to submit a help request that acknowledges the problem but results in never hearing from anyone again is no help at all.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.