Skip to main content

Reply to "Item specifics have suddenly gone missing"

Whatever the source of the problem it is outside the browsers. I created a new, absolutely clean Firefox profile and "Item Specifics" and "Condition" still don't show. They are also absent from the listings page in Internet Explorer.

Java is up-to-date and I have cleared the system's Java cache.

What I have noticed is that at least the "Item Specifics" indicators appear in the page when the page is in the process of loading, then disappear once the page has fully loaded. I have no idea where to start to track this but just by virtue of the fact that this is cross browser and in clean browser the only other place I can think of might be Window's "Internet Settings".

I am posting this here because it might actually get paid attention to. I have never had Auctiva tech support contact me again after initial acknowledgement or sending a tracert.

If any other users are having this problem please be more specific regarding ooperating system, browser, browser-add ons, etc. maybe we can find some common condition that is causing this unstead of waiting passively for the business week to begin to get half-assistance.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.