Skip to main content

Reply to "Item Specifics Not working"

Hi lookandbuyme,

I believe the specific categories that are affected by this issue are the ones in the sections that eBay just restructures, such as Clothing Shoes, and Accessories. I do not have a complete listing of these categories that are available, but most of them I have see are in the new section called “Kids' Clothing, Shoes, and Accs”.

When we encounter technical problems such as this that have a relatively large user impact, we will generally post about the issue in the "Known Issues" section of our support site and on our Community Forum so I recommend checking those parts of our site if you want to confirm whether we are aware of a problem you are encountering.

If you click the “File a Support Case” link under the “Help” tab on our site and we have known issues posted, you will see a “Known Issues” link next to the description field and you will be able to see the details of any known issues we have posted.

We are still working to resolve this particular problem as quickly as possible and I will keep everyone posted through this thread as additional information about the situation becomes available.

-Mike
Last edited by auctivamiked
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.