Skip to main content

Reply to "June Invoice Change"

I frankly have no problem with this pay ahead, and we do need to realize that most companies just "do it" without giving an opt-out notice at all. I feel auctiva did care enough to give the opt-out. Most companies are "take it or leave it"

I did at one time head over to frogsville and sent 3 emails to them asking questions that were ones a newbie would ask and have to really dig to find. Each one had a curt response that only sent me to a link of which two did not answer question I asked. cancelling with them was also a 3 step process at the time which was an email hassle (may have changed now)

NOW. . NO. . don't get me wrong auctiva is NOT perfect by any means. I am sure they will tell you I have battled bunches with them. I have been hot and bothered numerous times. They have also sent stupid answers and at times I have sent stupid responses and at times I did not send enough info. for them to really work with. I learned details and persistence are very important.

No.. I do not like paying $10.00 a month, noone likes paying for something they got free before. HOwever, would re-evaluate for sure if went higher - especially until the economy picks up and things sell more.

Just my thoughts. ..
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.