Skip to main content

Reply to "June Invoice Change"

Hi- if this makes those who feel this is unfair, or do not have the budget to pay feel better.

All C______ hit the fan in May 2009, when auctiva decided to start charging a HUGE fee and I really mean ENORMOUS!!! Or Gy-Normous (if that is a word) Mine was going to be between $150-200 PLUS hosting fees and I am not a huge seller by any means. If you think I am smoking weed and crazy, pls. refer to forums of May 2009. *(though I don't smoke weed (or pot as my kids say I should not say as it shows my age) but I am crazy in lots of ways)

Now.. that was something to get furious about, and people did. This is a small amount of money and it is a one time hit.

Thankfully, they decided that was in not in anyone's best interest, as people were dropping like flies. The forums went mad, the notes to auctiva I am sure went off the charts. I am surprised their site did not crash and burn.

I thought at the time that huge amount was put out there so everyone would go NUTS and then they would say.. oh, psyche.. .it is only $____
and it be reasonable so people would then be happy because it was sooo much less. but what do I know? (Ok.. don't tell me. . because it is not much)
'
I do agree lots of items go into spam, matter of fact I found about 6 ebay notes in spam this week. . so continually check there now. I have also found auctiva notes in there. Some would spam others would go regular.. no real reasoning.

Hopefully, we will all get past this and on to bigger fish.

It is a one time shot.
Now auctiva.. don't go raising your fees.. or all C___ will hit the fan again Smile

Vickie

http://k2b-bulk.ebay.com/ws/eB...istings&filterenum=0
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.